Premier Physical Healthcare work alongside a number of local councils providing specialist Mobility Assessments for Blue Badges and Concessionary Travel Passes in order to assist the Council in determining eligibility.
Premier Physical Healthcare provide suitable Healthcare professionals with a recognised qualification e.g. Occupational Therapist or Physiotherapist registered with the ‘Health and Care Professions Council’ (HCPC) and knowledge and working experience of long term physical disability.
Premier Physical Healthcare offer a fully managed service including:
- Screening of initial applications to identify those who automatically qualify.
- Booking of Face-to-Face appointments including all client communication via email, post and or telephone.
- Desk based assessments including, if required, telephone consultations.
- Supply of accessible assessment venues.
- Face to face assessments with experienced Independent Mobility Assessors supported by our mobility training team.
- Ongoing training and development for IMA’s.
- Processing of service user outcome documentation.
- Full management of an appeals process.
- Monthly statistical analysis of service provided.
Expert, clear and concise reports and documentation to allow the council to fully inform clients of decisions made and the clinical reasoning behind them.