Premier Physical Healthcare, an expanding NHS and Private Musculo-skeletal healthcare company, require a regional manager/ senior physiotherapist to join our team.
Premier Physical Healthcare was established in 1997 and has built its reputation on the highest standards of musculoskeletal practice and patient care across the private, corporate and public sectors.
We require a Regional Manager to assist with the exciting developments and expansion of the company within Lincolnshire. The role is divided between a clinical and managerial case load ideal for a candidate wishing to progress their career.
– Excellent clinical knowledge
– Minimum 3 years clinical experience
– Marketing experience desirable
– Proficient IT skills
– Experience in delivering presentations
– Past experience in developing a clinical service desirable
– Managing the delivery of a GP-based physiotherapy service
– Maintaining a clinical list, preferably across multiple locations
– Developing additional clinical sites for delivery of the service
– Assist with recruitment of additional clinicians as required
– Performing staff inductions
– Ensuring each clinician performs Information Governance Training
– Develop and maintain strong business relationships with GP practices
– Coordinate patient and GP satisfaction surveys as per Premier guidelines
– Managing clinicians as appropriate, including annual appraisals and training needs analysis.
– Coordinate local CPD for Premier clinicians
– Marketing and promotion of the physiotherapy service throughout the region
– Presenting GP educational events related to MSK conditions
– Identifying and developing new business opportunities
– Maintaining clinical governance standards throughout clinical locations
– Responsible for monthly reporting of statistics to Senior Management
– Reporting to Senior Management regarding business activity levels and specifics of the service delivery
– Base salary – £28,000- £40,000 dependant on experience
– Bonus Scheme dependent upon meeting agreed KPI for service delivery in region
Premier Therapy is an equal opportunities employer.
Car driver preferable